10 Questions to Ask Your Realtor
When it comes to choosing a realtor, you will find that many agents can offer the same thing. Like, we can all get you into a house. We can all write a purchase agreement. We can all answer your emails and phone calls. The BIGGEST difference that separates your everyday real estate agent and your real estate professional is the level of efficiency and experience that we offer in all those areas.
It’s important to know what questions to ask when determining if the agent is an everyday agent or a real estate professional. You will find our answers in red 🙂
- Do you sell real estate full time? Yes
- How many homes did you sell last year? The average real estate agent sells 7-9 homes per year – Rochelle Johnson sold 35 homes in 2016.
- Where do you rank in your office/community? Rochelle Johnson has been in the top 1% of our Keller Williams office out of 71 licensed Realtors.
- What percentage of your accepted contracts close? 98.5%
- What is your ratio of sales price to list price? 98.9%
- What is the average number of days your listings are on the market before selling? Dakota County average is 38 days – Rochelle Johnson – 20 days on market.
- How often will I hear from you? You will receive regular communication with market updates and to review the marketing reports.
- Do you use a professional photographer? Stager? If so, who pays for it? This service is included for all our listings – paid for by the Johnson Real Estate Team.
- How many hours per day do you prospect to find a buyer for my home? Three hours per day is spent prospecting for buyers.