Operations Manager – Keller Williams Realty: TEAM JOHNSON
Team Johnson is actively seeking an exceptional individual to fit the role of Operations Manager for their real estate team. Please read the job profile below for more details. Job is located in Apple Valley, MN.
The Operations Manager is an individual who relishes the opportunity to create, implement, and manage multiple systems. The Operations Manager is deeply committed to completing tasks right away with a high degree of quality. This person has immense focus and is not easily distracted. This individual exhibits drive, desire, persistence and stability.
The Operations Manager is deeply committed to supporting the lead agents in achieving greater and greater levels of success as well as growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
Key Skills –
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Self motivated
Primary Objectives –
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support.
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Coordinate the purchase, installations, and maintenance of all office equipment.
- Keep the lead listing agents and lead buyer agents informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members.
Regular Work Activities –
- System development, implementing, and management
- Print & social media marketing and advertising
- Information management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer/vendor relations
- Leading administrative team members
**If interested, please submit your resume and a brief description of why you would be perfect for this job to RochellesHomes@gmail.com. In the subject box put: Applicant for Operations Manager.